Why you should consider Roxie cupcakes for your every event
There are many fashions when it comes to event cakes and lately, cupcake is really making a statement. Cupcakes look elegant and are loved by brides, grooms, kids, and guests. Their popularity is really taking off for many reasons such as the memories they bring back, their beauty, their designs, cost, taste, shapes, and versatility. Read more about our story featured in The Sydney Morning Herald.
1. Memories – So many people can remember growing up with childhood memories of these cute little sweets from parties. When people have them again as an adult, it may trigger happy memories of their childhood when things seemed so much simpler.
2. Beauty – Cupcakes look so wonderful and appealing when decorated and there are many options when it comes to creating that perfect look. You can use buttercream whirls, sprinkles, cream cheese frosting, fresh fruits or even chocolate, in fact, the options available are endless.
3. Design – As the decorating options are so varied with cupcakes, it’s very easy to coordinate the cupcakes to your chosen theme. You could use colours to match your theme, such as plain or elegant white for a simple stylish look or more vivid colours such as hot reds or chocolate caramel to really stand out. There are plenty of colours available to match whatever theme you are using.
4. Cost – The cupcake wedding cake can be significantly cheaper than a more traditional wedding cake therefore if you are on a budget, it’s an option that’s defiantly worth considering.
5. Taste – As the cupcake wedding cakes are all individual little cakes, you can even have different flavours. This may seem non-traditional but it’ll be a fun variation on traditional wedding cakes. This means that your guests will experience different tastes as they sample the different varieties you have available. You may choose to have two or three varieties or perhaps even more. Some examples available for event cupcakes include strawberry, chocolate, carrot, lemon, banana, vanilla, cinnamon and a lot more.
6. Shapes – Cupcakes normally come in around two different shapes, small and large. Small is a traditional cupcake size and shape while large is a lot like a muffin shape. You can choose to have them all the same shape or even mix them up and have both shapes.
7. Versatility – As they are individual little cakes, they are very easy to transport and move around. Also, cupcakes look great displayed on a wedding stand where you can mix them around if you have different styles and designs. This is normally referred to as cake tree and it looks very special.
Which is the best cupcake sellers in Sydney?
When it comes to where to order the best quality cupcakes, there is one name that really stands out from the crowd. “Vanilla Cupcakery Sydney Based Cupcakes”. They can create wonderful cupcakes for any occasion and make them in a wonderfully tempting range of flavours and designs. Whether it is a birthday, wedding or christening that you require cupcakes for, you really should visit their website.